Hoison M7 Wireless Guitar System Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery Digital Transmitter Receiver for Electric Guitar Bass (5 Channels)
☑️ You can have a 10% discount for your order.
☑️ You can have a 15% discount for your order.
- Wireless transmitter & receiver set for electroacoustic musical instruments like guitar, bass, etc.
- UHF original sound transmission, anti-interface and ultra-short delay
- Delay time within 4mS gives you wonderful music experience
- Comes with a USB cable, built-in 700mAH Li-battery
- Plug and play, simple to use, easy to carry
- Delay: <4mS
- Power Supply: 3.7V/700mAH Li-battery & USB Cable
- Charging Time: <2 hours
- Work Hours: 7 Hours(full recharged)
- Size: 14.50*10.50*5.00cm
- Weight: 200g
- Package Included:
1x USB cable
The M7 wireless system features digital wireless technology that delivers great audio quality, simple setup, and is extremely reliable for any gigging musicians.The guitar tone in great detail with only 4ms of latency. This wireless system operates with clear broadcasting, ensuring the integrity of your signal on stage. The Li-ion batteries help makes the wireless system environmental protection, and can last up to 4 hours per charge. Recharge time is approximately 2 hours. The chassis is made out of a durable ABS plasticthat can withstand the rigors of touring and the harshest of climates. This wireless is a perfect fit for any pedal board thanks to its simplistic, and compact design. So, go wireless with the M7 system. It'll declutter the stage and offers freedom for any musician using a 1/4 inch plugin.
- Due to high demand and handmade production, orders usually take about 8-12 business days to process and deliver. Please be patient, we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive!
If you aren't in LOVE with your purchase, just let us know within 30 days, and you'll receive a stress-free refund.