Guitar Bridge Saddle and Nut Set
- The bridge saddle and nut are made of bone, much harder and allowing better tone quality.
- The saddle can be cut easily using a junior hacksaw and filed to the correct length for your guitar.
- Files set are made of stainless steel material, sturdy and durable, also anti-rust.
- The files set is equipped with 13 round files for polishing the string slots and making slots smooth, and 1 flat file for burnishing the nut and bridge.
- The sand paper can be used to polish the fret board, fret, sides and strings, etc, which enable you to adjust the high of saddle and nut anytime.
- Four terms coming in combo, very useful and practical for guitarists.
Condition: 100% Brand New and High Quality
Files Material: Stainless Steel
Saddle and Nut Material: Cattle Bone
Color: Shown as pictures
Nut Size: Approx. 43x6x9mm/1.69x0.23x0.35inch
Saddle Size: Approx. 72x3x9mm/2.83x0.11x0.35inch
13 Round Files Diameter: Approx. 0.4-1.6mm/0.014-0.061inch
Sand Paper Size: Approx. 9x7cm/3.54x2.75inch
Files Quantity: 13 Round Files 1 Flat File
Sand Paper Quantity: 9Pcs(3 Pcs 320 grit, 6 Pcs 240 grit)Weight: Approx. 40g
1 x Guitar Nut
1 x Guitar Saddle
1 x Files Set
9 x Sand Paper(3Pcs 320 grit, 6 Pcs 240 grit)