Kalimba DIY Kit Set
- DIY kalimba set, good gift for friends and kids, parent-children interaction.
- The kalimba is an african instrument consisting of a wooden board with attached staggered metal tines.
- Played by holding the instrument in the hands and plucking the tines with the thumbs.
- It can practice your finger flexibility and explore your musical talent.
- High quality wood body, painting and decorating by yourself.
- Assemble their own, easy to install and learn.
- With a portable bag for easy carrying and storage.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Main Material: Oxford Cloth + Mahogany + Metal
Weight: Approx. 508g
Bag Size: Approx. 22 * 18.5 * 6cm / 8.7 * 7.3 * 2.4in
Panel Size: Approx. 10 * 12.7 * 17.3 * 0.3 * 3cm / 3.9 * 5 * 6.8 * 0.1 * 1.2in(Top Length * Bottom Length * Height * Thickness * Sound Hole Diameter)
Backplane Size: Approx. 10 * 12.7 * 17.3 * 0.3cm / 3.9 * 5 * 6.8 * 0.1in (Top Length * Bottom Length * Height * Thickness)
Mortise and Tenon Side Boards Size: Approx. 17.4, 17.4, 10, 12.7 * 3cm / 6.9, 6.9, 6.9, 3.9, 5 * 1.2in(L * W)
1 * Kalimba DIY Kits
1 * Storage Bag
1 * Bag Strap
1 * Tuning Hammer
1 * Wrench
1 * Sandpaper
2 * Gasket
2 * Screw
1 * Instructions
- After installation and sound adjustment, tighten up the screws as much as possible, and the sound will be clearer.
- Glue and Paint are not included.
- There are burrs on the wood. Be careful.
- Once installed, applied varnish to prevent hand from scratching while playing.