Wireless Audio Transmission Set with Receiver Transmitter for Electric Guitar Bass Violin
- One end is connected to the instrument audio port, the other end is connected to the sound system, transmitting audio signals wirelessly.
- Equipped with USB charging cable, two Micro USB plugs, transmitter and receiver can be charged at the same time.
- There are four channels, up to four systems can be used simultaneously, the signals won't interfere with each other.
- Indicator light of transmitter: At boot, the indicator light will indicate the channel number according to the corresponding flashing times of channel. Later, the red light keeps on, with being in transmitting state.
- Indicator light of receiver: At boot, the indicator light will indicate the channel number according to the corresponding flashingtimes of channel.
Condition: Brand New
Material: Plastic + Metal
Frequency Response: UHF
System Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
Frequency: 730 MHz
Max. Transmission Distortion: <50m(no obstacle)
Power Supply: 3.7V/600mAH Built-in Li-battery & USB Cable
Charging Time: <2 hours
Work Hour: 4~6 Hours(full recharged)
Size: Approx. 11 * 4.3 * 1.7cm / 4.30 * 1.68 * 0.66in
Weight: Approx. 269 g
1 * Transmitter
1 * Receiver
1 * USB Charging Cable
1 * Manual