The Tibetan Bracelet has that old bohemian vintage punk charm. It’s a multilayer bracelet with a single adjustable tie, suitable for everyone. Many styles to pick from, so select one that speaks to you. Such as the “Evil Eye” to ward off bad luck and negative people, or the “Owl” to bring you wisdom, patience, and knowledge.
- Multilayer Leather bracelet is made of PU leather making it easy to clean
- Bracelet is 7 3/4 inches (19.5cm) in length adjustable to 11 inches (28cm)
- It’s has a lace-up clasp, that you can just pull the strings to adjust
- The charms are made out of a zinc alloy
- Designed for men and women
Tibetan Bracelet Charm Meanings
- Evil Eye - Ward off bad luck and negative people
- Feather - Presence of an angel
- Owl - Will bring you wisdom, patience, and knowledge
- Fish Bone - Sign of fertility
- Leaf - Bring you happiness
- Hamsa Hand - Bring you happiness, luck, and health
- Wing - Ward of protection
- Flower - Personal growth, pleasant memories
- Peace Sign - Peace, hope, and good fortune
Makes a great gift
The Tibetan Bracelet comes in many styles and colors. You can find the perfect style for anyone you have on your list you need to get a gift for. All different styles of charms: Evil Eye, Owls, Fishbones, Peace, Wing, and even a Flower.
- PU Leather is artificial, meaning that it is vegan
- PU doesn’t absorb water which makes it easy to clean.
- Unlike leather, PU leather doesn’t dry out over time.
- Better for sustainability because it uses fewer resources to make.